January 29, 2007

*crackle*

Remind me not to wear fleece, especially new fleece, in the winter... for it turns me into a danger to myself, anyone near me, and unsuspecting electronics. Fleece + winter's dry air + me = Crackling Superball of Shocking Static Electrical Deathâ„¢! For evidence, read my previous treatments: Karma? and Spectacular electronic death. No incident occurred today, but something rather ominous happened. Well, it would have been ominous if it wasn't so common... Anyway, I was taking off my fleece jacket (new one I got for Christmas) and all I heard was very loud crackling. All I felt was a large, powerful static field surrounding me. It's just a matter of time...

That is all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 29/1/07 9:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you ground yourself while dancing... Can you apply the same principles to fleece wearing?

 
At 30/1/07 1:57 am, Blogger Kevin Savage said...

Use the ass, Luke.
-sav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home