January 22, 2007

"No disassemble!"

My last post on search keywords seemed well-timed, in a way. I basically spent Saturday alternately curled up in the fetal position on the floor in front of my TV and in the washroom. Fun times. Later that day, I decided to drug myself. Once those kicked in, I felt fine for a few hours... then not so much.

Anyway, while I was getting to know my floor, a couple great movies came on TV. The first was Army of Darkness. Unfortunately, I spent half of that movie either curled up with my face buried in my knees, or in the washroom. The second movie worked out better, mostly since the drugs were working their magic. The second movie was Short Circuit! It'd been a long time since I'd seen that movie, and I had forgotten how funny it was. At least Saturday wasn't a total loss...

At least Saturday wasn't a total loss. I should say that the above started around noon. I had woken up early for other reasons and had gone out shopping, since I wasn't feeling terrible yet. I went out and bought Corner Gas Season 3 and Dilbert the Complete Series. If you didn't know, there was a Dilbert cartoon that aired in 1999-2000 that lasted for 30 episodes. Short-lived, but funny. And now I have them all for only $20.

(EDIT: Jan 23) Point of clarification. The phrase "alternately curled up in the fetal position on the floor in front of my TV and in the washroom" denotes two separate items. So "curled up in the fetal position on the floor in front of my TV" and "in the washroom" are separate. I would have been in worse shape if I had been "curled up in the fetal position on the floor of the washroom", as pointed out to me last night.

Yes, this was on purpose.


That is all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 23/1/07 12:54 am, Blogger Kevin Savage said...

I want to see Short Circuit again, to see how time has changed my memory of it.
-sav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home