November 22, 2006

I'm going around in circles!

This entry is once again brought to you by Riders Paradise, source for all your Eriky goodness.

Anyway, he posted a link to a game called Orbit. The playing field is a randomly generated 2D spacescape (level N has N planets). You use your mouse to set a small comet loose and hope it stays alive (free from planetary collisions) until the timer runs out. Its simple mechanics and interface and challenging gameplay make it very addictive. I've made it to level 13 so far. Levels 11 and 12 were pretty tough, as the spacescape starts to get pretty crowded.


On a completely different note: I've recently acquired some new readers and I welcome you. I mentioned this in person to one, but I wanted to reiterate it here for everyone. I accept guest entries. If anybody has an inkling to write something, shoot me a message on MSN Messenger for more details. You can find my MSN contact in my profile.

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home