November 06, 2006

Mysterious Murder on the Pineapple Express

Saturday night was the Murder Mystery party, where David (not in attendance), aka Tom Speed, was mysteriously murdered. Whodunnit? Well, nobody really cared that much, as we were all too wrapped up in our own personal agendas. I tried to keep the status quo with my marriage of convenience (money) to my wife Anna (Holly), while maintaining my love affair with Sandra (Christabel). Playing that affair was fun, pretending to sneak off over-the-top loving embraces in the shadows and behind peoples' backs. "Oh Sandra, I've missed you!"

David called me Sunday morning because Tina wasn't feeling well and wasn't going to be teaching with me that night. Only after I hung up did I think to say "Tom Speed, you're alive!!" Oh well, next time. Christabel filled in for Tina and when I got to class, I told Christabel "Oh Sandra, I put a little poison in Zara's (Tina) food last night so that we could be together again!" Yep, too much fun. (Hope you're feeling better, Tina!)


If you recall my last entry (how could you not? it's below this one!), I ranted about the stupidity of drivers not turning on their lights. Today was no different, though there were less idiots. Despite the heavy rain brought by the Pineapple Express and the dark sky, there were still unlit vehicles making menaces of themselves.

Pineapple Express... another thing associated with Hawaii is Macadamia nuts. It's funny that Hawaii is the largest commercial producer of Macadamia nuts, is instantly thought of when Macadamia nuts are mentioned; and yet, the nut originally came from Eastern Australia and Indonesia.

Speaking of Hawaii and the Pineapple Express, I should trace that back to its source someday... MmmMmmmm, pineapple... MmmMmMmmm, Macadamia nuts...

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home