October 27, 2006

"Last But Not Leashed"

Ok, so I'm seriously behind in my Dilbert Blog readings; I'm finally into the July archives after a brief taste of being caught up with June. Anyway, the Last But Not Leashed entry is sweet. It talks about this man walking his son... with a leash! That's forken ingenious!


On a different note, I've seen a lot of really stupid cars over my years. One notable one was the older Pontiac Grand Am (Grand DAMN!) that had a snowboard mounted on the trunk with foot-high struts as a spoiler. I see (or should I say 'hear') the cars with the fart can exhausts all the time. There's also the exhausts that make the idiot's car sound like an anorexic dirtbike. Are these people deaf or are they just too stupid to realize how dumb/horrible that sounds? Another category is the unpainted bodykit. If you're too poor to get your kit/skirts/bumpers painted, DON'T INSTALL THE PIECES FIRST! You look like a major dumbass with your unpainted matte grey bumpers and side skirts. One car I see all the time has been driving around for most of this YEAR with unpainted bumpers and skirts...

With the above in mind, I will be starting a new series called something like "Idiotic Cars and the People that Drive Them" or "Dumbass Drivers and Their Pimpin' Whips". (F**k, I HATE that word, whip.) In this series, I will be posting pictures (most likely from my camera phone, so expect bad quality) of shining examples of the lower echelons of taste. I have one on my phone as I type this just waiting to be posted. It'll come, so stay tuned.

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home