October 10, 2006

Let us all share in this bounty!

If you haven't heard the news already, WE'RE #1! WE'RE #1!

We have come back from the PNWLHC bearing a trophy and lots of smiles. The weekend was so much fun, but so very tiring. I have to thank Gavin for being such a great host!

A few hilights:
- 1st place finish in the Team Division
- entering my first Frankie & Norma (Jack & Jill) contest. sav placed 3rd! Christabel and Tina also made it to the finals!
- top three couples in the American Showcase each had a Vancouverite
- winning a great dinner as part of the 1st place finish
- 'victory lap' performance at the Sunday night dance to an amazing crowd!!

And now, I just want to sleep. How many more hours is it before I can go to sleep again?

That is all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10/10/06 2:22 pm, Blogger erik said...

Congrats!

Well done dude! Got any pics?

Next time you're in town stay awhile and I'll show you around.

-e-

 
At 11/10/06 11:21 am, Blogger Swirlie said...

While we were down, I was talking about doing a short roadtrip sometime to visit. I'm not sure when I could make that happen though, but it'd be fun!

I mostly took videos, so it's all big stuff. Dave posted up his pictures from the weekend on his site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home