September 08, 2006

Stereogrammy goodness!

Oh my crap! I came across a link to THE COOLEST STEREOGRAM *EVER* on one of the forums I frequent. Not only is it 3D, but it's ANIMATED 3D! Make sure you wait for the image to fully load. Once it's finished, it scrolls from left to right quickly. For those that know anything about stereograms, the starting focal distance for me (and my monitor size/resolution) is about one arm length. Once locked in, though, there's a pretty wide range you can move.

If you're one of those people that can't see images in stereograms, I feel for you, because it is such a cool effect. I urge you to try it anyway.

That is all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9/9/06 1:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, that's awesome! Incidentally, that's the first stereogram that Christabel's successfully seen.

-sav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home