August 25, 2006

Interesting coincidences

I know I've talked about the following before... just not here.

Awhile ago, I realized that both Holly and my previous serious girlfriend both had the same birthday: Christmas. They are a year apart in age; Holly, the younger. It was odd, because I knew this before, but it didn't hit until a few months ago. Odd, but statistically not a rare event.

Last night, Holly and I were talking and the conversation turned to names, birthdays, Christmas, Christmas birthdays, and names related to Christmas birthdays... I was reminded of the above coincidence involving Christmas birthdays and I joked that "it's a good thing you two don't have the same name". But then it dawned on me. They both have the same middle name! So now my previous girlfriend and my current girlfriend both have the same birthday and share a middle name. Freaky!

I'm afraid to probe any deeper...

That is all.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 25/8/06 4:56 pm, Blogger Holly said...

Well, at least it is a pretty common middle name...dare I ask if hers is Ann or Anne?

 
At 25/8/06 7:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I believe this is a clear indication that you're completely nuts. :P

Just kidding...

 
At 25/8/06 7:38 pm, Blogger Swirlie said...

Oh thank god! Yeah, it's Ann vs Anne. That was a close one!

And Sara, you've known me for HOW long? You would think that's obvious already. :-P

 
At 30/8/06 9:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's scary, dude...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home