August 24, 2006

Civilized Rant of the Day

GODDAMN ******* ***HOLES!

Let's start with irritating ****s. So many asshole bus drivers (well, drivers in general). So many times have I been waiting at a light, with a bus stop immediately after the intersection, bus waiting. I'm sitting there for the entire red light, with the bus just sitting there, waiting. No pedestrians ANYWHERE near the area, so there's not even a remote possibility the driver is waiting for potential passengers... As soon as the light turns green and I come up on the bus stop, the asshole driver will immediately pull out in front of me (often cutting me off badly, sometimes nearly sideswiping me) and proceed to meander along at a snail's pace... in a single lane. Grrrr. Sadly, I'm only slightly exaggerating...
Don't get me started on all the other bus-related crap I've experienced, both as a rider and a victim driver.

And now for a complete piss-off; the obliviousness of other drivers (optimistic, sort of...) or the downright uncaring nature. This morning, I noticed the left side of my rear bumper was popped off its snap holders a little, so that the side was not flush. I pushed it back in and then noticed a 1/2 foot scuff mark along the corner!! GODDAMN SONOFA!!! From the looks of it, I would say some prick, that was parallel parked behind me, pulled out and instead of properly ensuring clearance, they simply pushed THROUGH my car. There were no finger prints, so I know they didn't get out to check. There was no note (obviously), so the asshole simply hit & run. I'll see if I can buff it out. *sigh* Something was bound to happen sooner or later... I was just hoping it would be later... much much much later.

It's things like the above that, in my 'rantier' moments, make me lose faith in humanity and utter my occasional pledge of "I hate people".

*** UPDATE -- August 25, 2006 ***
After work yesterday, I took a closer look. I found more scuff marks lower down and a scratch that took paint off. @#$%&@*#%!!! Luckily, it's small and it's on the bumper, so no metal is exposed. Regardless, I think I'll probably get a touch-up pen and attempt to hide it. Also, I'll see what I can do with some buffing to get the scuffs out.

And all this before I've had a chance to claybar and wax. Grrrr. Looks like I might be able to do it over the coming long weekend (Labour Day), though.
*** END UPDATE ***

*deep breath*

And now back to your regularly scheduled mindless rambling.

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home