August 31, 2006

"Thank you, please come again!"

So last night after work, I arrived home to find a message waiting for me on the answering machine... Yes, an old-school cassette tape answering machine! Anyway, it was Channel M calling to tell me my name had been drawn for something I had entered for at the PNE last weekend. For the life of me I could not remember what the draw was for, but I had won something. I called this morning and found out I had won a DVD box set of either 24, Law and Order, or the Simpsons! w00t! And here I was thinking it was going to be something useless. First time I've won something from the PNE!

That is all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/9/06 9:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's it gonna be? Door #1, door #2, or door #3?

-sav

 
At 1/9/06 9:59 am, Blogger Swirlie said...

Duh, door #3.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home