October 12, 2006

Add another savage beating to the list...

As the title says, add another savage beating to the list of attempts to break me by Sara.

Tonight at practice, we were working on our routine in preparation for a gig on Saturday night. One move we were working on involved jumping around in a circle twice (it looks cooler than it sounds). Sounds simple enough, right? One time, I finished my turn and I was a little off balance, so I was leaning forward a little. Sara finished her turn and was quite off balance. As I looked up, I saw a Sara forehead barrelling towards me at a very high velocity. Before I knew it, impact occurred. She hit me square in between the eyebrows. I staggered about (for dramatic effect) and collapsed onto the ground. Sara, you have a very hard forehead. Somehow neither of our glasses were involved in the impact, despite the proximity to the collision site.

You'll have to do better than that to break me, Sara! *shakes fist*

That is all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 13/10/06 10:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it also had the unfortunate effect of leaving a small, painful lump on my forehead. Mental note: next Wayne-breaking attempt, do not also injure self.

I'll get you next time, Gadget, next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home