November 16, 2006

Jesus H. Christ, look with your EYES, not your stroller!

On my way home, I was about 5 seconds from pulling into my driveway when I encountered another shining example of Stupidity (yes, capital 'S'). The sidewalk next door to my place is closed because of some construction work, so you get all sorts of people walking into the road like idiots. Now, this road is a fairly busy one, so you have cars going past a lot of the time. This dumbass woman was pushing her toddler in a stroller when she came upon the closed sidewalk. What does she do? WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING, she turns and heads onto the road... STROLLER FIRST. This wouldn't be so bad (wait, yes it would), but this was 5 @$#&ING FEET in front of my car! I hit the brakes and swerved over a little. Luckily she stopped, too, with only the front wheel hanging over the curb. Goddamn idiots.

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home