November 07, 2006

I'm an idiot driver, please shoot me!

Number two in our series of Stupid Vehicles is this gem of a poser. This is not the most egregious example I've seen, but it is representative of the kind of ugliness. Again, it's hard to see in the picture, but those dark spots are those dumbass, fake bullet hole stickers. If you want your car to look like it's shot up, give me a gun and I'll make it authentic for you. The worst I've seen are the soccer mom vans. It's bad if the actual soccer mom put them on; it's just as bad if the teenage son/daughter/dumbass put them on thinking "I'm cooool". You just look ridiculous!


License plate obscured to protect the stupid.

That is all. Oh god, I wish it were!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/11/06 12:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those things are pretty silly. I keep wondering if they think they're in the States or something.
-sav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home