January 19, 2007

Did you find what you were looking for?

I haven't done much with my blog recently. Life was pretty busy, and yet there wasn't much that I felt was blog-worthy enough. As a side-effect, I haven't looked at the stats for awhile, either.

I was looking through my stats and the "Search keywords" was pretty amusing. You find some interesting searches... I get the standard ones, like people looking for my site or searches for the other kind of 'swirlie'. Then you get to the weirder ones that match some random word on the site. I've sorted the searches I've gotten into various categories. You'll find my comments in [italicized square brackets].

Site swirlies
swirlies blog
http://swinginswirlie.blogspot.com
the swirlies blogspot
msn swirlies
swinginswirlie msn spaces
www.swinginswirlie.blogspot.com

The 'other' swirlie
animated swirlies
swirlie pictures
pictures of swirlies
how to make swirlie
piss swirlie

Random swirlies
swirlie
swirlies
Swirlies
swirlie it\'s
Swirlie feel
blue swirlie
get swirlie
swirlies 2006
se and swirlies

Swirlie pictures
put swirlies on your picture
how to put swirlies on pictures
SWIRLIES FOR PICTURES

Car-related swirlies
what can i put on my windshield to make the rain disappear [wtf? How about windshield wipers?]
swirlies car

Racing swirlies
\"rally lights\"
pineapple express road rally hawaii
pineapple express road rally
Pineapple Express Road Rally

Dancing swirlies
belvedere broadcasters
\"51st Eight\"
frankie
PNWLHC 2006 seattle guy

Swirlies eating out
teppan restaurant sidney bc
moxies waitress
\"oh gelato-Victoria\"
\"Oh Gelato\" victoria

LEGO swirlies
\"life in plastic pants\"
\"plastic pants\" lego comic
audrey II lego [wth? How do you combine the plant from Little Shop with Lego?]

People-finder swirlies
\"mandi patrick\"
Todd Rocket Contiki tour manager
todd tour manager - contiki

Miscellaneous post-related swirlies
cross the river game
daschund roman candle video
roman candle daschund
ALIEN MESH POSER
dummy downhill mt washington, dragon
picture of predator capturing hummingbird

And my favourite swirlies...
\"Johnny 5 alive\" \"no disassemble\" movie quotes [hehe]
charleston giant lumberjack [Paul Bunyan?]
polyamourist [Oh how we love you, Sara!]
polyamourism [Twice!]


The "charleston giant lumberjack" made me do a double-take. All that dancing made me think of Charleston (the dance) first. It took a second to realize they were probably looking for Charleston (of South Carolina). Or maybe they really were looking for a giant lumberjack that does the Charleston? Granted Sara was a lumberjack (and she's OK) for Hallowe'en, and I assume she did Charleston at some point during the night, but she's far from 'giant'.

And going through the titles of those categories, I kept thinking of the Smurfs for some reason...

That is all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 19/1/07 7:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blink blink*

Some of those are definitely on the odd side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home