March 06, 2007

Delivery, my ass!

Saturday morning, my DVD player arrived at the Richmond sortation plant and the tracking page was finally updated. Monday morning it was out for delivery. If I hadn't forgotten about Canada Post's annoying policy of attempting delivery for two days before sending it to the Post Office for pickup, I would have had it last night. But no, they have that double delivery attempt policy, which annoys the crap out of me. I'm never home during the day, as I, like many others, work during the day. So attempted deliveries always remain unfulfilled. As a result, I have to wait an extra day for the package to be (hopefully) available for pickup tonight. I suppose I could have my packages delivered to the Post Office for immediate pickup, as opposed to delivered to my door, which is an option. But then that requires special shipping instructions when I order things, which can introduce shipping delays, assuming the company even gives you that option.

Refreshing the tracking page, I can see that my DVD player is out for delivery again. I have my fingers crossed that they stick a delivery notice on my door and send my package to the Post Office at the end of the day.

That is all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/3/07 3:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, Wayne. Tell us how you really feel.

 
At 7/3/07 4:00 pm, Blogger Swirlie said...

I'm not sure I know what you mean, Sara. In fact, I'm pretty sure I don't have any clue what you mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home