July 19, 2006

What? Am I walking a marathon or something?

Current Stockholm time: Saturday, July 1, 2006, 7:19PM.

So, here I am finally, sitting in Arlanda airport near Stockholm, waiting for the other Herräng Limo Service pick-ups. Too many hours of flying and thousands upon thousands of meters of airport corridors and walkways. I probably walked a mini-marathon just going from terminal to terminal. To top it all off, I had to walk a second mini-marathon in Arlanda to get money exchanged. Oi! But, I'm here and Herräng is not far off. Interesting coincidence, Maryann is one of the Limo Service pick-ups and is also staying in the unfurnished apartment I'm sharing.

Anyway, it's Canada Day, so I have my flag ready to be worn.

But, we're heading off to Herräng now, so...

That is all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home