July 18, 2006

It's good to be home!

So I'm back from vacation and back at work. I have to say this was the smoothest and quickest transition out of 'vacation mode' ever. It's eery. It might be influenced by this being the longest (starting 4th year) job I've held; most of my job experience has been coop workterms, which are short.

Anyway, I've got several entries written up in my logbook that just need to be typed up. I'll be getting to those over the next while. I apologize in advance for the length of many of them... I also have about 1.5 gigs worth of videos and pictures. I'll have to sort through them and post a few good ones. I know one I'll be posting: fireworks at the Eiffel Tower on Bastille Day (Fête Nationale)!

That is all.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 20/7/06 9:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And is it ever nice to have you back! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home