June 29, 2006

The clock ticks...

Only 89,400 seconds left and counting... It's a weird feeling, knowing it's so close. As it draws near, the times when I think of it being so close start to overtake the times when I think I still have plenty of time. I'm mostly packed, save for some last minute items... I hope.

I'm sure I'll have access to a computer at some point, so I'll try to get off a quick note sometime. Next time you hear from me, I should be halfway around the world.

Blah blah blah.

That is all.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 29/6/06 7:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laugh* You make it sound like a bomb counting down, rather than going on vacation! 0.~

-sav

 
At 30/6/06 2:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's true, it does seem rather ominous. Hopefully your trip is more fun than that sounds.

 
At 3/7/06 11:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a good trip, dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home