July 05, 2006

Greetings from Herräng!

Yo yo yo! I'm typing this from Herräng right now. The Communication Centre is FINALLY set up. The weather's been great, the dancing awesome, and the classes amazing! Frankie Manning and Chazz Young are so fricken fun! I've got multiple blog entries written up in my "Swirlies and Swing" notebook waiting to be posted, but you probably won't get those until after I get back.

I'll see you all in a couple weeks!

Current Herräng time: Wednesday, July 5, 2006, 2:21PM.

That is all.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5/7/06 12:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself:)

 
At 5/7/06 6:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take notes, OK?

 
At 8/7/06 8:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... This is so weird!!! I just opened up the Mozilla Firefox window in the communications center and your blog came up!! Small, small world with weird, weird coincidences...

Hope you're enjoying your trip in London & Paris...

Chikae

 
At 8/7/06 9:41 am, Blogger Swirlie said...

Don't worry, Sara, I've got notes for every class. The follow notes will be a little spottier, but I think I've got enough to figure things out again. I also pre-ordered the Herrang 2006 video, which will be ready in... January *2007*, supposedly. Just enough time to forget everything before the DVD arrives.

Sav, CB, look out for my Herrang postcard. It's for the whole team. I have a feeling I'll get back before it arrives, though.

Anyway, I'm in London and my cafe time is running out. See you all in a week and a bit!

Wayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home