July 19, 2006

"You're not 'travel friendly' right now."

Current Vancouver time: Friday, June 30, 2006, 4:15PM.

Apparently I'm not travel friendly... or at least I wasn't. I wore my cargos going through security in Victoria and promptly set off the metal detector. The hand-wand went off pretty much over my entire body. I suppose 500 metal zippers and buttons will do that. The security guy had to pat down all the metal bits and as soon as I was cleared, I changed to my shorts. Ten minutes of flight and I was in Vancouver. Walking through corridor after corridor, I finally got to the international gates and the British Airways check-in. This time security was a breeze, now that I had made myself 'travel friendly'. Lesson learned: don't wear my cargos when flying.

Now, I wait to fly to London. So far, so good... except I've already forgotten something: my hat. It's in my mom's car. Oh well.

That is all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home