May 26, 2006

Move complete, it's weekend time!

I've moved over all my posts from my MSN Spaces blog. I even took the time to move the comments. I won't be updating it anymore, but I'm going to keep it around for posterity. Looks like things are running fine so far. I had one entry that was hated fiercely by blogger.com, and would end up crashing IE. I managed to sort it out and everything is happy once again. I'm sure I'll be tweaking things here and there for the next while.

So the weekend is upon us! Swing City starts in a few hours. We're going to have a jam circle at some point and we (team members) should all be jumping into it. We've got a gig at the Royal Theatre next Saturday, so this'll be a good chance to practice some jam circle stuff. Tomorrow morning, I'm heading up to Courtenay with Holly, sav, and Christabel. sav and Christabel are teaching workshops up there on Saturday, for which I'll be a ringer, and there's a dance later that night. Holly gets to visit her horse... and her family, sans mom since she'll be in Squamish for a conference. I'll be meeting them for the first time. We'll be back on Sunday sometime in the afternoon.

This trip will be the first 'long' trip in my new car. It's about a three hour drive up to Courtenay, going over the Malahat. This should be fun!

That is all.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 27/5/06 1:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gonna be a fun weekend:)

Tonight was my first time social dancing in about 3 weeks... felt good to be out!
-sav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home