May 25, 2006

[MSN Spaces] Mozilla friendly blog?

I've noticed that the comments form isn't Mozilla friendly... mainly because people have complained to me about it. I've entertained the idea before about moving my blog to another non-Microsoft site. I originally started up with MSN Spaces only because I was lazy and it was the closest/easiest at hand. I will say that I do like the way my blog looks, but I'm in no way so enamoured by it that I won't move. In fact, I think I will. Back when I first started writing here "consistently", Erik pointed me at blogger.com, where his blog is served from. I started my own there and will be moving over my post archives over the next while. My new blog will be at http://swinginswirlie.blogspot.com/, so be sure to update your bookmarks.
And for those (Sara) that were lazy and used the MSN Messenger update star thing to see when I updated... well, too bad.

See you at my new blog!

That is all. Truly.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 26/5/06 10:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackass

 
At 26/5/06 10:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I, uhh, say that with love, yeah, love...
Jackass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home