May 12, 2006

[MSN Spaces] "If you cut that in half, I’m polka dancing."

I've only recently started reading Dilbert.blog, and I've been going through the archives. I came across a couple entries that I really had to share with all of you. The first combines so many elements that I love: bad humour, good humour, puns, a silly yet 'serious' subject, and several eminently quotable phrases (such as the title for this entry). All of those elements are things I strive to achieve in my own writing. How well I accomplish that is for you to decide. The second is for guys and teaches you how to dance. So without further ado, I shall refer you to 'Cloning' and 'How To Dance'.

---

And now on to my own writing and thoughts.


Hehe, just kidding. This weekend is going to be interesting. It looks like it'll have less Holly in it than I'd prefer (Rotary conference this weekend), but I'll be otherwise occupied. I'm in charge of Swing City tonight. That shouldn't involve too much; mostly putting out flyers, teaching (with Sara) the beginner lesson, taking in the flyers, and hoping no disasters (natural or otherwise) occur. On Sunday, I'll be running our team practice with Carolyn. We haven't quite decided what we're going to do yet, but there are ideas floating around. I've got the keys to the studio, so I get to go through the whole lockup routine.

Hmm, now that I read over this entry, I should have stopped at the tumbleweeds...

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home