May 04, 2006

[MSN Spaces] Dancing makes me hungry.

You ever have those days when you're frustrated and annoyed at the world in general? When everything conspires to piss you off? Yeah. What aggravates the situation even more is when there's no good reason for it in the first place. Grr.

That is all.




No, that is not all.
When I started with the swing team, we used to have a quick little go around of "How're you doing? What's borken?" before practice began. I was pretty much always smiling and good. After a couple months of this, sav made a comment about it and I replied that "swing is my happy place". I can usually count on swing to give me a reprieve from all the other crap (imagined, reasonless, or otherwise) I might be dealing with at the time. Last night's team practice didn't fail me in that regard... but it made me hungry. Practices usually make me hungry, but this time it wasn't because we were dancing. It wasn't a strenuous practice at all; we mostly sat around working on a new routine. No, I was hungry because of all the food-related aerials we talked about. We had the knicker (I'll explain that in a sec), the crepe, the popcorn jump, the waffle, and the pancake. We also had two names for aerials we need to make up: the flapjacks and the crumpet. As for the knicker... well, apparently Sara likes to eat knickers. Hey, whatever works, Sara.

That is all. Really.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 25/5/06 3:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only on special occasions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home