September 03, 2008

Contested Photography

Not long after I got my DSLR and got more into photography, I'd been thinking that I should enter some photography contests. The first one I came across was one put on by London Drugs. I kept putting it off and forgetting about it until a few days after the entry deadline... That didn't work out so well.

Later on, I came across one put on by the Nature Trust of BC. This time, all my putting off and forgetting didn't push me past the entry deadline. But not without trying. The deadline is tomorrow, but I managed to get my maximum six entries in. Believe me, it wasn't easy picking only six photos out of the thousands I have.

For this contest, eighteen finalists are chosen by the Nature Trust and those eighteen go on to be judged by public voting (email ballots). If I make it to the finals, I hope you vote for me!

My entries:

Birds_WFang_001_TNT08Plants_and_Trees_WFang_001_TNT08Plants_and_Trees_WFang_002_TNT08Plants_and_Trees_WFang_003_TNT08Landscapes_WFang_001_TNT08Landscapes_WFang_002_TNT08

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home