May 28, 2008

Do You Sense The Ads?

Of course not, there are none. At least, not right now. I've been toying with the idea of 'applying' for a Google AdSense account to put a small AdSense placement on the right side. In the past I've had a personal policy of no ads whatsoever on my sites; ads were annoying, obtrusive, and ugly. Things seem to be different with the text-only version of AdSense, and frankly, I wouldn't mind having a little (most likely, very little) extra play money to help feed my photography addiction.

But I leave that up to you. What do you think? Leave your comments.

That is all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/6/08 11:30 pm, Blogger nfg said...

Dude... you could try Project Wonderful ads! Granted, they're usually kinda ugly, but you could put up one or two small ones and see if there's any interest.

Not sure they'd work too well for a personal blog, though. Maybe adwords would be a better idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home